Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016


·         Winter break starts on Thursday, December 22nd through Sunday, January 8th.  School will resume on Monday, January 9th.


·         Quarter 2 Evaluations will be sent to parents by Friday, January 6th at noon. 



To 4th and 5th grade families:

We are holding a grade-level team competition called “Royalty for a Day” to see who can bring in the most tax credits to support Archway Arete’s extracurricular clubs and sports.  If 4th and 5th grades bring in the most tax credits, I will be crowned “King of Clubs” for a day when we return from our holiday break.  As the King, I plan on holding a dodge ball tournament for all my royal subjects!  I will also hand out a special treat at the end of the tournament.  I appreciate all your help in asking friends, neighbors, and family to help support Archway Arete and help us win this competition! 

Most Gratefully, Mr. Naaktgeboren, King of Clubs